Seller says, time to go, bring all your offers!!! This 3/2 lovely home has an open floor plan with lots of natural lighting and a large private lot! The kitchen has lots of cabinets, counter space and the island is perfect for preparing food and entertaining. The kitchen over looks the very large family room and has a pass through window out to the patio. The formal living room, kitchen and family room have sliders out to the screened patio overlooking the serene backyard. The floorplan is a split bedroom which is ideal and all of the bedrooms have laminate/wood flooring. The guest bath/shower tile is newer.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,963 sq. ft
1,963 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Osceola Creek Middle School
Seminole Ridge Community High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Formal,Snack Bar
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry,Roman Tub,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage - Attached.
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Fence,Screened Patio. 1 to < 2 Acres,Paved Road.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price