Sterling Village, a gem in the heart of the action. Walk to restaurants, beach and church. Delightful 1 BR, 1 1/2 Bath is freshly painted, new carpet. Ground floor with patio and porch. Corner location with extra windows, garden views and privacy. Furnished for buyer's convenience. New electrical panel. Washer and Dryer in unit. Situated in private area overlooking large green area with privacy hedges and huge trees. Security gate allows shortcut to downtown. 42 acre, very active community offers clubhouse, pool, shuffleboard, putting green, sauna, billiards, library, workshop and Intracoastal Waterway. Onsite management. No pets. No leasing first 2 years. Restrictions encourage 55+ owner/occupants.
Condo, 3+ Story
1 Full/1 Half
705 sq. ft
Sterling Village Condominium
STERLING VILLAGE 150 CONDO
705 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Combo Tub/Shower,Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Laundry Facilities, Laundry-Inside
- Dryer,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Storm Shutters,Washer,Washer/Dryer Hookup,Water Heater - Elec
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Assigned,Guest.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Open Patio,Screen Porch.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price